Share tracking with customers
There are two ways you can share tracking with customers:
- Creating a customer portal
- Creates a portal for the customer through a special link you share with them where they can view all loads pertaining to them.
- Gives you fine grained control on what loads you want to share
- Shows tracking statuses for loads that are tracking and also not tracking. Customer's see an "overall status"
- Customers can search their tracking "board" by PO/Order number or your load number
- Adding them as tracking subscribers
- Share tracking on an individual load
- You can add or remove a subscriber any time
- Subscribers see a tracking map and special page for each load
- Subscribers also receive regular email updates on the load's location ever 4 hours (configurable) for loads that are tracking
- If a subscriber has multiple loads you are sharing with them, the regular email updates contain a summary of all the loads you added them as a subscriber to save their inbox.
- Subscribers can turn off the email updates, or change the frequency of them to 30 min, 1 hr, 2 hrs, or 4 hrs. They have the option in the summary emails via a link to the settings.
Both of these options have their benefits. Select them on the side menu to view more details or how to set them up.