VS Code Enhancements
GitLens — Git supercharged
Allows you to see changes for each files. Make sure to go to GitLens settings and enable "File Scope" to get the
GitLens nav bar at the top right, which allows you to go in each file and see previous changes.
Add custom font to Visual Studio Code
- Press Command + , to open settings
- Type the name of your font in the Font Family section
🖥 Customize your theme for Visual Studio Code
Below are some popular themes our team members are using for VSCode. After installing, press "CMD + K + T" and make sure you have Atom One Dark selected.
- Atom One Dark - Cool theme for code
- One Dark - Cool theme for code
- Bracket Pair Colorizer 2 - Colorized brackets for better code viewability
- Material Icon Theme - Visually appealing icons for folders
- GitLens](https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=eamodio.gitlens) - View version changes inline