List and examples of reimbursable items for your home office setup. There is a limit to the total reimbursable amount so make sure to check with management Allison for approval before purchase. After purchase, please request a reimbursement form from Allison.
When making purchases, remember to treat company money like it is your money. If you find better quality items for a similar price at the market, definitely purchase from the market. For example, Himani got a high-end chair for 3835Rs at the market and it was priced for 12K online.
- If you get better one in market where it is high-chair to back of head for similar price, that is ok too
- Monitor Arm - this is a must! It will save a LOT of desk space and will make your workspace less cluttered.
- Laptop Riser Stand
- Foot rest
- The footrest is ideal for good ergonomics and having a straight back when sitting. Here is an example.
- Power strips
- Cable and wire management
- Macbook Protector
- Plants: Plants (artificial) for desk (make sure to get at least one, or two). They provide good energy as our brains react well to green color plants, even if artificial.
- Lighting: Lamps and lights are eligible for reimbursement. Make sure to use daylight lighting for optimal lighting inside.
- Posters: posters help drive ambiance and positive energy in your workspace