SalesForce Revenova App
Enabling the Revenova (for SalesForce) App
If you have Revenova TMS, the process to setup an integration with Chaine is simple. It involves 2 primary steps:
- A. Creating a connected App in your SalesForce org
- B. Authorizing the app inside of Chaine.
A. Create a connected app
Here's an overview of the steps involved in setting up a Connected Salesforce app to integrate Chaine with SalesForce.
You must have a SalesForce Admin account to proceed.
1. Go to settings, and then on the left side under "PLATFORM TOOLS", under "Apps", select "App Manager"
2. When in the "App Manager", click the
New Connected App button
3. Fill out the "Basic Information". Only the required fields are need. You can copy paste the below for simplicity:
Logo Image URL and Icon URL (Optional):
Info URL (Optional):
Here's how it should look:
4. Under "API (Enable OAuth Settings)", check the box labeld
Enable OAuth Settings.
5. In the
Callback URL, you must put the following:
6. Under Selected OAuth Scopes, you must include
Full access (full) and
Perform requests at any time (refresh_token, offline_access).
7. Select the two boxes labeled
Require Secret for Web Server Flow and
Require Secret for Refresh Token Flow These steps are for added security.
8. The overall API section should look like this:
9. Scroll to the bottom and click
10. Then click
Continue. And you will be take to the newly created App's page.
11. Select the
Manage Consumer Details button under the "API (Enable OAuth Settings" section)"".
12. You will be taken to a new page and will have to Verify Your Identiy by entering a code from your Email. Enter the code sent in your email and click
13. Here, you will be take to a page that shows "Consumer Details" and will be presented with a "Consumer Key" and "Consumer Secret". You will need these two values when you Enable the SalesForce/Revenova integration inside of chaine. You can leave this window open or save these in a secure spot. You will be needing these in the next section.
B. Enable SalesForce/Revenova app in Chaine
- Click your Avatar on the top right which will open a menu
- In the Settings menu, select
- Find the SalesForce/Revenova app, and click
- Enter the
Consumer Secretfrom the last step in the previous section and click next
- You will be taken to SalesForce to Authorize the new App. Sign in with your SalesForce Details
Allow. And you are all done.